Have a Question or Want a Free Market Report?

Contact Me

What if you can no longer afford your house but owe more than it's worth?

If you can't afford to keep your house, you might try to modify your loan. Unfortunately, for most people this is just a temporary fix for a few months and then they are out more money and right back in the same boat. That's if they can actually get a modafication. Most people in this situation would really benefit from a short sale

A short sale is when you sell the home for less than is owed on the mortgage(s). The bank has to be on board for this to happen. That is where Realtors come in. I can help you work out the details with the bank to get your house sold

If you aren't far behind in your mortgage, there is a chance I may be able to help you buy a more affordable home for you to move into. All cases are different. If you act quickly, we can control the damage that is done to your credit and the amount of stress you would have to endure

If you choose to use someone else, PLEASE don't pay them any cash or money out of your pocket! That is a BIG red flag that it may be a fraudulent transaction. A Realtor helping this type of transaction would be paid by the bank through Escrow. Never by the seller or buyer of the property

When you or someone you care about calls me, I will do everything in my power to limit the stress in this situation and negative impact on your credit. We can go over all your options. I will help you make an informed decision

Post a Comment